JSC English suggestion 2016: Seen & Unseen Comprehension

Seen Comprehension

01. Zara lives with ………..in the forms. (V.V.I)
02. The plane landed at Suvarnabhumi …….. 500 cars.
03. The Tha Kha floating market ……..elderly sellers.
04. Health is the condition of …….. of life.
05. The word ‘hygiene’ means …………… happy life. (V.V.I)

06. Once upon a time, a dove and a bat …… about me?
07. Shamima’s misery started …………. designer. (V.V.I)
08. Sha mima started to tell us ………… to Amirul Islam.
09. At the farthest corner of Bangladesh ……… in nature. (V.V.I)
10. Nak shi Kantha is …………….. on them.
11. The ethnic people in Bangladesh …….. Mymensingh. (V.V.I)
12. Thousands of years ago ……………… good luck.
13. A six year- old boy ……………… our website. (V.V.I)
14. Human beings conquered ………….. major accident. (V.V.I)
15. Communication of ideas is ………… our life. (V.V.I)

Unseen Comprehension


01. National poet, Kazi Nazrul Islam
02. The Nobel Prize
03. Bangladesh is an independent country
04. Titanic
05. Albert Einstein
06. Mother Teresa
07. Begum Rokeya
08. Zainul Abedin
09. Sher- Bangla A. K. Fazlul Huq
10. Ferdousi
Ahsan Digital English Academy always give the assurance of  getting A+ in JSC and other Academic Public Examination like SSC and HSC. Don't waste your time, join today and get the assurance of getting A+.

No comments:

Post a Comment